Thursday, May 20, 2010

“I like the boats. They go places. Like over the sea and everything.

78

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with
good intentions and girls with their faces in a book
I like dream catchers, everywhere.
I like how flowers bloom and you always miss it so its like, magic
I like creating..and feeling
I like talking to myself, and animals
I like walking aimlessly. driving aimlessly. eating aimlessly. anything - aimlessly
I like being up at night and sleeping during the day
I like twins
I like pitch, black, silence.
I like colorful surroundings
I like how cool water feels when you drink it
I like people who have scars
I love everything even when it doesn't love me
Today I raised my hand in class.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate
feeling lonely
I hate birthdays
I hate monotone responses
I hate that I'm not a twin
I hate people who make excuses
I hate fake laughter
I hate loud noises
I hate when...things are in..bad organization...
I hate this. Wow. Sorry. Got to stop.

2 comments:

  1. soul sisters ♥ one day I will sit night and day and watch a flower grow. OR ART PROJECT! omgsh like film it and do a time-lapse thing, you know? ah why are you so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these things too <3

    ReplyDelete